First Saturday Monthly Gaming Night.
🚨WEREWOLF ALERT 🚨
Werewolf ATL Group will be on-site! Rally up the village and get ready to hunt!
🚨RELOCATION ALERT 🚨
March Game Night has been relocated to Axis Replay. A few things to note: admission is still free, but the event is not BYOB. Axis Replay has a bar and a kitchen (in other words, no outside food or drink, please). You'll also be able to rent PCs/Consoles to scratch your video-gaming itch.
Visit https://axisreplay.com for more video game information.
Come out and join us for a night of tabletop gaming, graciously hosted by Axis Replay.
We’ll have a vast collection of games to play, and you're welcome to bring favorites from your collection. 🎲Axis Replay also offers hourly PC/Console rentals. ⌨️🕹
Need players or want to try a specific game? Post in the Facebook event page.
If you are new to OutWorlders, Game Night is the 1st Saturday of every month.
💵MEMBERSHIP and DONATIONS:
This is a FREE event, and you do not need to be a member to attend. We do accept donations to help with event and venue costs and the continued growth of the group. A $5 contribution keeps us going.
Saturday, March 07, 2020
7:00 PM—1:00 AM
112 Krog St NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
The following parking options are available:
* Valet Parking
* Free (limited) parking in the garage across the street
* Street Parking
* Travel to the Inman Park MARTA station on the blue and green rail line (transfer at Five Points if needed to an eastbound Indian Creek or Candler Park train)
* At the station, keep right after exiting the fare gate to follow the signs pointing to Inman Park.
* At street level walk straight ahead through the bus bay to reach Edgewood Avenue.
* Walk about four blocks then turn right on Krog Street