AOW Business Meeting
Third Sunday Monthly Business Meeting.
Anyone is welcome to attend. If you're interested in becoming a sponsoring member, which entitles you to vote on OutWorlders business, please contact the Treasurer prior to the next meeting.
Call to Order
Reading and Approval of the Minutes
Reports of Officers
Reports of Committees
Standard Order of Business
- Proposal 2019-05-A. Funding for Video Game Night
- Proposal 2019-05-B. To Purchase Badge Ribbons
- 2019 Year Planning Update
- Register OutWorlders as a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization
- DragonCon Queerios
- T-Shirt Designs for 2019
- Proposal 2019-06-A. Revive the OutWorlders Book Club
- Proposal 2019-06-B. Funding for The Phillip Rush Center
- Game On! Pride Event
- Video Game Night Planning
- Dames & Dregs Planning
- Correspondence Updates
- Lavender Language
- Internet Cooridnator
- Morehouse (Game On! Pride Event)
- Axis Replay
- 2019 Pride Planning
- Open Floor for Discussion
Morehouse School of Medicine Guest
Sunday, June 16, 2019
11:00 AM—12:30 PM
Wananga Creative Photography
659 Auburn Avenue #140
Atlanta, GA 30312
You can see a map at studioplexlofts.com. Studio #140 is on the side of the building, ground floor, towards the back. You'll see a sign that says "Wananga Creative Photography".
There is plenty of parking in the parking lot. There is a valet for the restaurant, just drive past them into the parking lot.
Try to avoid the numbered spaces if you can, they're generally reserved. Though the ones around my studio are unused at night. So you are not likely to put someone out if you do park in one.