AOW Business Meeting
Third Sunday Monthly Business Meeting.
Anyone is welcome to attend. If you're interested in becoming a sponsoring member, which entitles you to vote on OutWorlders business, please contact the Treasurer prior to the next meeting.
Reading and Approval of Minutes
- President, VP, Treasurer, Secretary
- Public Relations Coordinator, Internet Coordinator, Events Coordinator, Historian
Standing Committee Reports
Game Night, Movie Night, and Picnic Recaps
- Digital Payment Option, Non-Profit Status, Budget for 2019 follow-up
- DragonCon Queerios
- Excuse My Sass Podcast
- OutWorlders Flyer
- Vote on Proposal 2019-03-A. Funding for Dames and Dregs Festival
- Vote on Proposal 2019-03-B. Funding for Gaymer Pride
- Vote on Proposal 2019-03-C. Funding for The Phillip Rush Center
- Introduce Proposal 2019-04-A. Funding for Video Game Night
- Introduce Proposal 2019-04-B. Register OutWorlders as a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization
- OutlantaCon Planning
- 2019 Pride Planning
- Pride Gaymer Night at Rush Center
- 2019 Year Planning Meeting
- Open Floor
Sunday, April 21, 2019
11:00 AM—12:30 PM
Wananga Creative Photography
659 Auburn Avenue #140
Atlanta, GA 30312
You can see a map at studioplexlofts.com. Studio #140 is on the side of the building, ground floor, towards the back. You'll see a sign that says "Wananga Creative Photography".
There is plenty of parking in the parking lot. There is a valet for the restaurant, just drive past them into the parking lot.
Try to avoid the numbered spaces if you can, they're generally reserved. Though the ones around my studio are unused at night. So you are not likely to put someone out if you do park in one.