AOW Business Meeting
Third Sunday Monthly Business Meeting.
Anyone is welcome to attend. If you're interested in becoming a sponsoring member, which entitles you to vote on OutWorlders business, please contact the Treasurer prior to the next meeting.
Approval of the Minutes
Christian requested updates to last month's meeting minutes
- President, VP, Secretary, Treasurer
- Internet Coordinator, Events Coordinator, Historian, Public Relations
- Movie Night Recap and Observations. Review 2018 OutWorlders Movie Night Summary Report.
- Game Night Recap and Observations. Review 2018 OutWorlders Game Night Summary Report.
- Anti-Harassment Proposal Vote
- Anti-Harassment Bylaws Vote
- Budget for 2019 follow-up
- Source volunteers for appointed positions for January 2019
- Non-Profit Status
- Cash Handling Procedure
- 2019 Year Planning Meeting
- Tentative Date: Jan 13; 1 – 5 pm @ DeKalb Library Conference Room
- Goal Planning – Broad and Individual
- 1st Game Night of 2019 Preparations
- Sponsorship Sign-Up set-up w/ receipt
- Make announcement for White Elephant game to be played in Jan. Need rules and time.
Open Floor for Topics
Sunday, December 16, 2018
11:00 AM—12:00 PM
Wananga Creative Photography
659 Auburn Avenue #140
Atlanta, GA 30312
You can see a map at studioplexlofts.com. Studio #140 is on the side of the building, ground floor, towards the back. You'll see a sign that says "Wananga Creative Photography".
There is plenty of parking in the parking lot. There is a valet for the restaurant, just drive past them into the parking lot.
Try to avoid the numbered spaces if you can, they're generally reserved. Though the ones around my studio are unused at night. So you are not likely to put someone out if you do park in one.